<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8407975485065980426?origin\x3dhttps://hncmayama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Mayama Takumi diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
call for duty
Thursday, January 4, 2007

"Ehh? You didn't come to the Christmas party?!" that idiot! "Morita-san! You should've come to the party! You have to understand that there are circumstances that you could be the survivor to continue the fight!" What am I saying?
There was a last minute meeting held at Rika-san's apartment. Rika-san's client changed his mind and ordered a New Year surprise renovation and it should be finished ASAP. As I understand, the customer, an owner of a museum, wanted to put up a new design on the opening of 2007. When the New Year starts, the new design concepts that Rika-san prepared should follow as well. Very haggard work. To be honest, I'm also surprised.

"Mayama! What should I do?! Mouse-chan could be very angry!" so both of us didn't make it to the party. Hmm... Hagu-chan angry. Hard to picture it. This guy. He actually called me on the cell to tell me this. Why can't he meet me in person instead? ...

... that's it! "I know, let's meet up before the end of the year!"

"Sounds like a plan. But let me check my sked first."

Idiot. "This is important."

"Got it. But... Mayama-san?"

"What?"

"Why did the tone of your voice change?"

"Ah... because I'm hanging up now."

archives