<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8407975485065980426?origin\x3dhttps://hncmayama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Mayama Takumi diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
call back again
Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's really a relief that I'd be working with someone familiar. It's really hard to keep up with a crew comprised of random men and women. Well, this random teammate, surprised me the most -- Yamada Ayumi.

I'm glad to work with her again. Rika-san is also happy. Yamada-san is indeed a fine artist and a master molder.
oh... excuse me. "Hai. Moshimosh."

"Mayama? Yeah, it's Yamada. I just want to verify the color that the client wants for her vase."

"Purple. So you may need to paint it."

"Hai. Understood. Thank you. Night night."
Where was I? With Yamada-san on-board, this job will be easy. But I wonder if there's a possibility that we could delay the work a little bit. You know, so that I could catch up with an old friend.

Wait. My phone's calling me again.
"Moshi moshi. Mayama desu."

"Mayama? It's me again, Yamada. I just want to make sure. It's purple right?"

"Yes. Do you have anything else to ask?"

"Ahh,... not really. Bye bye."
Let's go back. I hope our client would be super patient. I want to-- hold on.
"Hai. Moshi moshi?"

"Umm... it's me again, Mayama. I hope I'm not bothering you. I want to know the --"
I'll get back to you, diary. I have a feeling this'll be a while.
archives