<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8407975485065980426?origin\x3dhttps://hncmayama.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Feel free to read Mayama Takumi diary. Powered by: Blogger + The Waltz Dramatic.
the making of a blueprint
Tuesday, June 5, 2007

"Sugoi. I didn't know that the old apartment complex has new boarders." I noticed that the lights on the building are open. Suddenly...

"Mayama! Mayama! Yoohoo! Welcome back!" Morita's head popped out of the window.

"Mo- Morita-san?! Morita-san, what are you doing there?!"

"Ahh, I have work hiatus for the month of June. Isn't it great?!" work hiatus?! Vacation at the month of June?! UNFAIR! TOTALLY UNFAIR!! I AM SO JEALOUS! AND WHY AM I SHOUTING ON MY DIARY?! "How about you?! Are you off the rest of June too?"

"I wish. I was just passing by. We have a client nearby. Oh yeah, by we, I mean, I'm with Rika-san."

"I know. I know. No need to emphasize."
Despite the surprise, it's good to see Morita-san again. He asked me to go upstairs for tea. Yeah... tea. We didn't have anything to do back at my apartment so I dropped by.

Morita-san told me that he misses the old days. Yes, it's obvious. Who wouldn't? If possible, he was looking for another attempt to push through a reunion. It's June. Lots of days in June. He looked desperate. Come to think of it, he sounded like he needed my help while we were talking.
archives